Saturday, January 25, 2014

On The Road – East Coast Miles


January 26



Patrick is driving now. He has driven so many of the miles and we are all thankful for his willingness to ride on the wrong side of the road. I have relieved him for only small chunks of time. Mom is reading in the front seat and dad has nodded off in his chair. It rains outside. It is the socked in type of rain that promises to stay with us for the day. It is okay though because we have some miles to put under the tires on our way to Brisbane and the scenery through this stretch is not capturing my attention as much as it did in the far north where most vegetation was more wild and foreign. I think I too might shut my eyes and close the computer. More news tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I love me a good rainy day on the road...brings back memories of New Zealand. Be safe. Much love. Still no news...

    ReplyDelete